1). Academic symphony orchestra:
2). Academic song and dance ensemble «Cossacks of Podillya»:
- Choir: tenor (1 regular unit).
- Ballet: a man (0,5 of regular unit).
DOCUMENTS FROM PARTICIPANTS AVAILABLE TO
01 February 2019 inclusively.
DATE AND PLACE OF COMPETITION:
04 February 2019, 10:00, Khmelnitsky regional philharmonic
The competition on vacancies was held on 21 and 22 of November, 2018. See the results HERE.
To participate in the competition, from the date of the announcement of the competition and by the end of the deadline include, applicants must submit the applications by post or by e-mail to Khmelnytsky regional philharmonic (29000, Khmelnitsky, Gagarina street, 7, E-mail: email@example.com):
- an application for participation in an arbitrary form;
- a personalized sheet from the account of personnel with a glued photo;
- a copy of the identity document;
- a copy of the employment record (if available);
- a copy of the document on education in the corresponding specialty;
- a certificate of affiliation to the compulsory section (men);
- creative resume, portfolio;
- recommendations and other documents on work experience, professional level (optional).
Qualification requirements for applicants (artists): full or basic vocational education, preferably work experience.
Employees who work in Khmelnitsky regional philharmonic and have expressed a desire to participate in the competition, submit to the competition committee only an application for participation.
Orchestral difficulties (Academic Symphony Orchestra)
Orchestral difficulties (Academic Song and Dance Ensemble "Cossacks of Podillya")
Choral difficulties (Academic Song and Dance Ensemble "Cossacks of Podillya")
For detailed information, please, call (0382) 65-13-30; 65-82-57; 79-42-73
As for the program of the competition for Academic songs and dance ensemble "Cossacks of Podillya", call: (097) 177-23-59
For the program of the competition for Academic Symphony Orchestra, call: (067) 262-79-22
The costs of contestants for travel, renting a home are not returned, the form of employment is contract.
© 2000 — 2020 All rights reserved
An online payment service will be available shortly
You can buy tickets in the cash office, tel.: (0382) 79-44-74